Saturday 1 May 2010

What Gorden said.

"He asked me to go outside with him shake hands in front of all the cameras but I didn't want that fuss. It was too soon,"
"What hurt most was being called that woman".
"It's no way to talk of someone that is it? As if I'm to be brushed away. Why couldn't he have said, 'that lady?'
"He asked, 'Do you ever come down to London? If you ever come down you must come to No10 and meet me and Sarah. 'Well, I just looked at him. I didn't like to say it, but all I could think was, "I don't think you'll be there.'"

1 comment:

  1. It was Sue's fault Mrs Duffy. She wasn't watching him closely enough. Even so it's strange behaviour what with Gordon being so worried about hard working people just like you

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment,there's free speech here